Econ One is seeking an intellectually curious, highly motivated individual to join our team as Senior Analyst in Econ One’s Washington D.C. Intellectual Property Group. Senior Analysts at Econ One learn all aspects of the consulting engagement. Senior Analysts conduct financial analyses, build models, and substantiate their findings. They think critically, synthesize complex information into clear and precise thoughts, and succinctly communicate their results to push projects forward. This individual will be responsible for managing Analysts in the creation of work products and will also be responsible for creating draft versions of quantitative analyses, presentations, reports, and other key work products. Strong management skills are highly valued, and the management of Analysts and Research Assistants as well as the day-to-day activities of their cases is an important part of the position. This individual will play a vital role at Econ One, and will be relied upon from day one to provide work of exceptional quality, integrity, and value.
• 2-4 years’ experience in litigation consulting
• Experience in other corporate financial or economic consulting (e.g. bankruptcy, restructuring, valuation, corporate finance, licensing, intellectual property management, etc.) considered along with a minimum of 1 year litigation consulting experience.
• Supervisory experience within consulting engagements overseeing analysts to generate analyses and deliverables
• Intellectual Property experience preferred.
• BS in Accounting, Finance or Economics, Master’s degree preferred.
• High integrity
• Excellent decision making and judgment
• Produces high quality work product
• Proficient in managing, motivating, and developing junior staff
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to persuade and communicate with all levels of staff
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Well-versed in economic theory and practice
• Able to juggle multiple tasks on multiple projects while meeting deliverable deadlines
• Willingness to continually learn, improve and adapt
Econ One offers an extremely competitive salary with an annual bonus and excellent benefits, which include employer-paid health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with a generous employer match, and flexible spending accounts.