Econ One is currently seeking a Consultant for the Washington, DC Intellectual Property Group. The Consultant will be a key member of Econ One’s engagement teams. He or she will be responsible for creating draft and final versions of quantitative analyses, presentations, reports and other key deliverables, and managing analysts in the creation of such deliverables. The Consultant will serve a key role in internal communication, providing feedback and strategic direction to analysts and informing top management of progress and suggested changes to both engagement work plans and internal company policies. The Consultant will also be responsible for the oversight of administrative and practice development projects.
• 4-7 years’ experience in litigation consulting
• Experience in other corporate financial or economic consulting (e.g. bankruptcy, restructuring, valuation, corporate finance, licensing, intellectual property management, etc.) considered along with a minimum of 2 years litigation consulting experience.
• Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience within consulting engagements overseeing analysts to generate analyses and deliverables
• Intellectual Property experience preferred
• BS in Accounting, Finance or Economics, Master’s degree preferred
• High integrity
• Excellent decision making and judgment
• Produces high quality work product
• Proficient in managing, motivating, and developing junior staff
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to persuade and communicate with all levels of staff
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Well-versed in economic theory and practice
• Able to juggle multiple tasks on multiple projects while meeting deliverable deadlines
• Willingness to continually learn, improve and adapt
Econ One offers an extremely competitive salary with an annual bonus and excellent benefits, which include employer-paid health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with a generous employer match, and flexible spending accounts.